We are partnering, innovating, and diversifying markets, - zooming our focus into solid strategies aimed at supporting communities, institutions and governments to optimize their efficiency. Join us in celebrating ten years of quality service!
A BRIEF PROFILE OF GLOBESOLUTE LLC
The Globesolute Consultancy team has experience in five regions globally: Africa, The Americas, Europe, Middle East & Asia and Oceania. Our consultative pool comprises experienced individuals and organizations that are quality-assured.
We engage professionals in various organizations, independent consultants, technical and policy advisors from global bodies, bilateral and multilateral organizations, the private corporate sector internationally, and leading non-governmental organizations. Our team works flexibly in key sectors, with a strong focus on Health, Economy and Finance, Agriculture, Information and Communication Technology, Governance, Corporate Advisory Services and socially responsible initiatives.
A SUMMARY OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS' EXPERIENCE
- Led the review and drafting of the current Kenya National AIDS Strategic Plan 2009-2013.
- Development of sub-sector strategic plans e.g. The Social Accountability Project (for the civil society in Kenya), which sought to positively influence and measure accountability in the use of decentralized funds in light of the implementation of the previous Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- The planning and quality-assurance of the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS)'s efforts to design and deploy a civil society-implemented Global Fund Grant-monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (2011) project that sought to ensure compliance and standardization of indicators, and prompt, complete reporting by implementers in all 47 counties Kenya.
- Developed governance constitutions, operational documents, their associated budgeted M&E and oversight frameworks for country coordinating mechanisms (government, donor, private sector and civil society partnerships) in five countries in Africa and the Carribean (Kenya, South Africa, Niger, Haiti and Madagsacar).
- In summary, members of our consultancy team have worked in projects for The World Bank, the United Nations Economic and Social Council, including its Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights; The African Research and Resource Forum (ARRF); the African Economic Research Consortium (AERC); the African Academy of Sciences (AAS), World Vision International, the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, the Government of South Africa, the Government of Kenya and several other African governments; the joint United Nations Programme on AIDS (UNAIDS); UNICEF; Futures Group Washington, Europe and Nairobi; UNDP; and the Social Accountability Project (TISA).
Besides being members of the World Bank's Macroecomnomics Community, some of our consultants have also been invited and served at the African Evaluation Association (AfREA), the Monitoring and Evalution Reference Group (MERG - UN, USAID, World Bank, Global Fund MEASURE Evaluation partnership), the General Algebraic Modeling Society (Colorado), the International Economic Modelers Association (Brussels) and as standing quality assurance consultants in M&E and other areas for the United Nations Technical Support Facilities in four regions globally.